Monday, January 28, 2013

Yes. I Mean It!

There are a couple of points that I want to make clear.

When I say that I am an author, I really mean that I am an author. I write, and I will be getting my books published. You can laugh all you want, but I will be getting my stuff published.

When I say that I have an incredible family, I really mean that I have an incredible family.

When I sayu that the bottom fell out of my world the day my dad died, I really mean it.

When I say that I miss him so much I can hardly breathe at times, I mean it.

When I tell you that my faith keeps me going, I really mean it.

When I tell you that my Father in Heaven holds me together, I really mean it.

When I tell you that the Savior makes all things possible, I really mean it.

When I tell you that the Holy Ghost comforts me, I really mean it.

When I tell you that Green Eggs and Ham is one of the best books ever written, I really mean it.

When I tell you that my two sons are amazing, I mean it.

When I tell you that I want to float in a pool of chocolate and caramel, I really mean it.

When I tell you that hope means a lot to me, I really mean it.

When I tell you that I will make my dreams come true, I REALLY MEAN IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment