Sunday, January 13, 2013

Full Heart

There are many people that seem to be unhappy, or constantly complaining about their lives when they have so much to be grateful for.
My heart is full of gratitude for the blessings in my life. I have a home, that to some, may seem to be humble, but to me it is a palace.
Our health may not be wonderful, but our home is full of love, and with that love we help each other every day.
Even in a time of mourning, I have peace and comfort in the Gospel. I know that through the Savior my family can be together forever.
That brings me to my family. I have a wonderful husband that I love with all of my heart. We stand by each other through the good times and the bad times. He is a wonderful, faithful priesthood holder that exercises his duties with faith and love. He has no idea what a great man he is. I just wish he could see himself as I see him.
Our son Tyler, has lived with years of chronic pain, yet he is a young man filled with love and faith. His heart is big, and his sweet spirit is generous and  kind. He has so many amazing qualities. Being a faithful priesthood holder among them. He is honest, compassionate, and always willing to help. He is an excellent example in so many ways.
Our son, David, is a blessing as well. He has a big heart, he's sweet, funny, and compassionate. He is an amazingly hard worker, and he knows what he wants from life. He is talented, and giving. There are so many ways that he has blessed our lives and the lives of others.
I also have many sweet friends that I look forward to speaking with daily: Gail, Tiffani, Shoan, Jackie, Kasi, Amy Lynn, Sianee, Megan, Ed, Elizabeth, Susan, Brian, Melissa, Kierra, and so many others! They all have a special place in my heart.
Then there are my hobbies that I am grateful for. I love writing, reading, and doing my book reviews. I am so grateful that I have these in my life.



I think that everything comes down to gratitude and looking for the blessings that are all around us. Heavenly Father has blessed each of us in so many ways. Instead of having an attitude of pessimism, have an attitude of gratitude for what we do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment