Wednesday, January 23, 2013

True Love

Have you ever wondered what true love is? I know what it is. I have it every single day.
My dear husband is selfless, honest, caring, faithful, he looks at me in the morning, before I have even gotten dressed, and tells me how beautiful I am. He puts me first, always. He is the epitome of true love.
I adore this man with my whole heart. I think our relationship works so well because we are always trying to be good to each other. We didn't have a self help book for this, except for the teachings of Christ. We try to show each other the kind of selfless love that Christ has shown. That is true love. When you put the other person first, and show your love, communicate in a loving way, your relationship will improve.

I know what true love is, thanks to my dear husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment