Thursday, January 10, 2013

Busy Bee!

I have been a busy bee! I am involved in my own writings, working on several books. I also decided one day last week to start a Facebook page devoted to reviewing books. I am also reviewing unpublished works as well.
I had no idea that it would take off the way it has! I have had several books emailed to me as well as hard copies to review as well. I LOVE IT!!! It is amazing to see the inspiration and raw talent that so many possess.
I love writing myself, anyone that has known me for a few minutes knows that writing and reading are passions of mine. I look forward to the time that I can send my own books out for review.
I think the greatest honor that I have had was receiving an autographed copy of The Unwilling by C. David Belt. I knew he was sending me a copy of his book to review, but when I opened it and saw the sweet note and his autograph, I just about jumped out of my skin! I will be forever grateful for that little kindness.
That brings me to another thought. You never know what a simple kindness can do to help lift a person's spirits. A smile, hug, kind words, even just a hello can make a happy day for somebody. So go out and do some good this day!

1 comment: