Sunday, December 15, 2013

What I Have Learned

I have learned so much over the last year. It has been a humbling experience. I would like to share with you what those experiences are. You never know, we may help each other.
1.I have learned not to judge my insides by someone's outsides.-We all put on a great face you just don't know someone's struggles.
2. I have learned to be humble. I have been humbled by my challenges and that has left me better off than I was before.
3. I have learned that chocolate does indeed solve a lot of problems!
4. I have learned that I can't be superwoman anymore. My cape and lasso are retired.
5. I have learned to do something for myself everyday. That time replenishes and restores me. Don't mess with my time.
6. I have learned that just because you want something it doesn't mean that it's the right time for you. Many lessons can be learned by the answer 'no', or 'not right now'.
7. I have learned that big blessings come in unexpected ways.
8. I have learned that helping is rewarding.
9. I have learned that I need to blog more!!!
10. I have learned that life is precious,
and I thank God for everyday that I get to participate in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment