Saturday, January 19, 2013

No Longer A Chicken!!!

Now I Am A Warrior Princess!!!!
I Am No Longer A Chicken!
There is something that I have been learning how to do, and that is creating boundaries. I have always let people in my life whether they were nice to me or not. I always felt that I deserved to be treated badly I guess.
I've had supposed friends treat me like I was a bad mother, family members that acted as if my home wasn't good enough, I always felt less than. Less than what I should be, less that what people expected of me, I always felt as if I were my family and friends last choice. That no one really wanted me around.
I've had things that have happened to me to make me feel horrid about myself: strangers laughing at me, an old friend looking at me and exclaiming about how fat I was, someone asking me about how I don't have a lap (actually I do), someone singing a weight loss song to me in the store, a family member saying something rude about our home, and many other things.
I have cut the people that I can out of my life that have been hurting me, and I've set boundaries so that no one that enters my life will have the power to make me feel badly about myself. I have had to say goodbye to some family, and friends that were never really friends to begin with.
I am a good person!
I deserve to be happy!
I deserve to have the wonderful husband and son that I have!
If you would try to bring me down-see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment