Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oy!


I think I need to rename this blog to "Rabbit Food, Venting, and Other Random Things". Adam and I are trying to get ourselves into some shape other than round. So far, so good.


Right now I am reading Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel. This book is amazing. I love it! I just finished Lies in the Gone series by Michael Grant. Holy! What an awesome book! I am on pins and needles for the next one to be released.


I love YA books. I am not really into "grown-up" books at all. There are a couple of exceptions to that rule, but overall YA fiction is my absolute favorite. It's the same with my music choices. Give me Paramore, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and Evanescence and I am one happy lady.


Today has been a trying day for me. My doctor has increased my migraine meds, so my brain is really not happy with me. Picture a crying space cadet...yeah...so not good! Tyler is still down with the stomach flu, and Adam has been my support and has been helping me so much. I love my man!





No comments:

Post a Comment