Friday, January 7, 2011

Family Tradition

I see sick people! Tyler has a stomach bug, my doctor raised my dose of meds for my migraine symptoms, and Adam has been having his migraine issues.

Anyhoo, yesterday was a good day. I helped my parents, went grocery shopping, and I was able to spend time with my hubby and son. We have a tradition where I read to them. We have created so many great memories doing this.

We started this tradition with the last Harry Potter book, and carried it through the Twilight series, Midnighter series, Gone, Hunger, and now the Uglies series. We have so many more to go through. We all love it.

I have to say that probably my favorite author right now is Scott Westerfeld. This man's imagination and writing style just blows my mind! I also love Jay Asher's book, 13 Reasons Why. I think it's a must read for parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment