Sunday, January 30, 2011

It Has Been Too Long!

I have been thinking a lot about the past. My past to be exact. I would like to say that I was pondering the lives of great leaders, but nope just my life.

Adam and I have been together for more than half of my life and our bunchkins has been in our lives literally for half of my life. He is 16, and I got pregnant with him just before my 17th birthday.

I don't regret it for a moment! He is my little piece of Heaven on earth. It hasn't always been easy, but it has been worth it. We have grown up together; it's amazing and beautiful.

I know it helps that Adam and I can still remember the good and bad of being a teen. We hold nothing back. Our theory is learn from our mistakes. It's working for us. We have the greatest kid in the world!!!!!!

Another awesome thing that I want to share today is the miracle of answered prayers, and that I know that there is a loving Heavenly Father that hears His children.

I have had so many experiences that tell me that He is there for me. I have great joy in my heart at having this knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment