Sunday, January 9, 2011

Make the Miley Stop!!!!!!

I am missing the late 80's early 90's music. I feel most children have been robbed! Our son, thankfully, is an exception to the rule. Don't get me wrong, I love tons of music that is new and popular or not so popular now. There is just something amazing and magical about hair bands and the early hard core metal that was popular before the dreaded grunge took over.

Think about the bands that are missing from your playlist: Warrant, Guns and Roses, Skid Row, early Metallica, AC/DC, Quiet Riot, Motley Crue...the list is never ending! What are we teaching our children?

Dig out your old tunes for your kiddos! Educate them on classics! This world needs more Skid Row and less Miley Cyrus! Please, I am begging you, make the Miley Cyrus stop! Make the Lady Gagme Stop!!!! Teach our children about real music!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I can't stand the music today...it all sounds the same. And if they have the look and no talent that is fine because technology can make them sound fabulous! Where is the originality these days!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! No originality! Thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete