Monday, January 3, 2011

My Alone Time

It's just me and the cat this afternoon. Adam and Tyler are off having some good father and son time, so I get to have the house to myself for a while. I took a nap, actually it was more like a coma , for a while. I called my mom, and now I am watching Dr. Phil.

Why in the heck are there so many people that air their dirty laundry on national television? At least it makes for some good entertainment. It also makes you soooo grateful for the good family that you have.

Another couple of guilty pleasures that I have are Without A Trace and Criminal Minds. I love the mystery and madness! So much fun!

Next, I am going to work on my book some more. I am in the middle of a very happy chapter, and I can't wait to see how it comes out. I love my characters!

My guys are home, and so I am off to make homemade hot chocolate! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment