Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Am Thankful

Today I am thankful. I am thankful for my sweet husband. This sweet man always puts me and our son first no matter what. He strives to make good choices and to be a good man. He is happy when we are happy. I am blessed to have found him, and that he loves me so much.

I am thankful for our wonderful son. He is 16 now, and I am blessed that he still loves to be around us. He is fun to be around, interesting to talk to, and he has a heart as big as the world. This kiddo is also so freaking smart it blows my mind.

I am so thankful for my parents. They always made sure that I had what I needed no matter how poor we were. My mom loved me through my teen pregnancy, and she is like a third parent to Tyler.

I am grateful that no matter what I have a loving Heavenly Father that sees me through all of my good and bad times. I have been through life on both sides, and it wasn't until I found the Church that my life made sense and started working. I love my Father and I know that my testimony is precious and no one cane take that from me.

1 comment: