Monday, December 20, 2010

Starving Artist

Okay, so maybe starving is a little off the mark; okay completely off. It does have a great sound to it though. Sacrificing for your art, not letting anyone dictate the normalcy's of life. Those are the things we tell ourselves while we jump headlong into the wind and hope we make the mark.

I have decided and will keep hoping to have complete control over the piece of my soul that makes up my novel. I want control for good reasons, and not just because I am a complete control freak. Boy, I am using that word a lot. So, maybe it is because I am a control freak. The way I see it, I am telling the story of these characters that I love. I have thought about, worried about, and made up the little tiny world that they live in. I love these "people" and I want to make sure everything is up to snuff for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment