Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmases as a Kid

I was looking through pics from my kidhood to put up on my Facebook wall, and I came across one where I had gotten a Barbie. Now, I am and will forever be a weird person. I will freely admit that I am not, nor have I ever been quirky. I am weird, and I accept it. When you are weird people aren't surprised when you do crazy things. This works to my advantage.

Now getting back to the whole Barbie thing. When I was little I used to love to chew on their feet. For some reason the feet were really flexible around the ankles, and I loved to chew on them. Strange, isn't it?

Another strange thing that I liked was to take a spoonful of my hot chocolate, and stick a piece of popcorn in it. Before you gag at the thought, think about it. Not only did you get the fun of watching it shrivel up from the cocoa, but you had a yummy chocolate piece of popcorn.

Now, for a piece of adult weirdness. I still sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Pudge. Adam gave him to me for Christmas when we were dating. I was 16, and this bear was and still is so adorable. He's big, fluffy, and cuddly. I have Adam on one side of me and Pudge on the other. Adam is fine with this. Okay, he is mildly jealous, but he IS the one that gave Pudge to me. I love my guy. He is an awesome hubby.

See? I am weird. Now I am going to go get some hot chocolate without popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment