Monday, December 20, 2010

Gilmore Girls

I know! I know! Get over it all ready. The show is gone, but alas! It will live on forever because I have it on DVD! I can get my "Oy with the poodles already!" fix whenever I want it! I can yell at Rory for dumping Dean, and call her an idiot for dating Jess whenever the urge strikes me! I can laugh at Luke yelling at Taylor all I want. I can love the fact that Lane dyed her hair just to dye it back to the same color so her mom wouldn't freak.

Who wouldn't want to live in a town like Stars Hollow? It is picture perfect! Who wouldn't want to live in a place where you can have a neighbor like Rory? Except for the whole college slutty phase when she broke up Dean and his wife. I can look out my kitchen window and see stuff like that everyday.

Well, I say bless the geek that invented DVDs and the corporate money lovers that put shows out for suckers like me to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment