Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oy With the Poodles Already!

As any true Gilmore Girl fanatic, this phrase I picked up from the show had to be used. I am having that kind of day.

As I wrote on my Facebook wall yesterday, I want to soar like a bird and not splatter like roadkill. I am getting to the point where I can send my baby out in the world in the hopes of getting it published. Freakin' Yikes!

I am clammy handed, butterflies in the stomach, having a heart attack kind of scared. There is no other way to put it.

As I see it I have three choices:
1. Not send it out and forever wonder what if.
2. Send it out, get hit by rejection after rejection.
3. Have a coronary from thinking about it, die, and then let my family get it published.
I'm not liking the third option very much, but hey, it needed to be put on the table.

What to do? How do I do it? How do I start? Where do I go?

Oy with the poodles already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment