Thursday, May 22, 2014

What I Am Learning

I am learning so much about book promotion thanks to a couple of sweet people that have helped me. I still feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown, though.

One thing I have learned about myself is that I am very much an introvert. I am shy. I admit it. I'm comfortable with only one or two people besides my husband and son.

I am always watching. I pick up on what's going on around me. When I am out I am hyper aware of my surroundings. You never know what will fit nicely into a book!

If I don't talk, I'm not stuck up. I am just shy. I'm more comfortable talking about real, deep, topics. I'm not really into small talk. It makes me uncomfortable. There is just something fake about it. I like to really get to know people.

Writing is my outlet. I truly feel that it is a gift to help me through my health issues. It is a release for my anxiety. I need this to keep me going.

Facebook friends can be just as if not more supportive than people you have known for over a decade in "real" life. I have made sweet friends on Facebook that I treasure. Argue all you want, I am grateful for these wonderful people.

I am learning so much more than this. I am learning that I need to have more confidence in myself, I need to trust my own judgement, I need to understand that I have a good mind and I am smart. There is more than these things, but I think I have shown my soul enough for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment