Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Don't Mind If You Don't

I have never made a secret of much about my life. I think that I am pretty open. Over the last year or so, I have grown to accept myself. I have some weird quirks, but that's okay; everyone does. Some of the more controversial things about me and my family in my circle of friends are as follows:

In our house it's the parents that are playing the rock and heavy metal music.
No subject is off limits. Our son knows about our past mistakes so he can learn from them.
We all love the same music, movies and tv shows.
We took our son to his first rock concert.
I have no problem wearing black nail polish and dying my hair funky colors.
We don't care what other people think about us.

Yes, some may not like out list, but we are the tightest family that you will ever find, and our son is well adjusted, happy, and we all love each other. So, I don't mind your quirks if you don't mind ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment