Monday, March 28, 2011

Book Review Two!

Today I have two amazing books that I would like to share with the blogging world. They are both by one of my favorite authors, Todd Strasser.

Wish You Were Dead is an amazing book. Todd Strasser has outdone himself in his creative style and edge of your seat story telling. Anyone that picks this book up will have a hard time putting it down. This mystery is thrilling from beginning to end.

If Wish You Were Dead is an amazing book, Blood on My Hands is outstanding! The mystery along with the romantic aspect of this storyline are thrilling from start to the jaw dropping ending. Anyone that knows me for five minutes knows that I am not afraid to state my opinion whether good or bad. I truly have nothing negative to say about this book. It is a must read.


I have read many of Mr. Strasser's books, and I have enjoyed them; some more than others, but these two books will not disappoint. Mr. Strasser's writing style is at it's best. In at least one of his other books the style seemed dated and stiff, but now it seems to flow freely. These books get an A+ from this reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment