Friday, March 11, 2011

Um...Yeah...It's Kinda Like That


I write, read, and I have to have my music. Right now I am listening to Alanis Morissette. She is so raw. I love her vocals and passion. Right now I am in a cleansing mood. I tend to bottle everything up inside, and it's not until I write that I have my cathartic cleansing experience. I don't like phones. I prefer email, Facebook, journaling, and Blogging. My hubby and son are the only ones I like talking to. No offense to anyone reading this. It's just who I am.


I was the kid in school that liked homework. I loved English, Reading, and Writing. I took an extra class that was devoted to writing. When it came to Science and Math...yeah...not so great there.


My favorite thing is to be able to sit at my lappy, and just write. When I catch that hook, wow...complete Zen moments! Amazing!!!


I've noticed lately, that with all of the stress we've been going through, my Zen moments are fewer. Somehow I have to get that me sitting and freaking out isn't going to change anything. I just have to let myself get lost in writing. That's how I deal, and it's okay.


Alanis says it best:

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn

You scream you learn
You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn

You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn


No comments:

Post a Comment