Monday, March 14, 2011

Today, I Am Thankful


I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for my husband and son. I am thankful for my parents, and the love they show me.I am thankful for sweet friends like Becky O. and Kasi. Kasi, I know I have only met you through Facebook, but you are a sweet friend.


I am grateful that spring is coming, and the snow is melting. I can't wait for my Lilacs to bloom. I love that this world is so beautiful.


I'm grateful for having people in my life that stick with me through the good and the bad. Even my sweet little cat Emily. She has her own sweet personality that I love.


I am grateful for the tests and trials that we go through as a family because they will make us stronger. I am grateful for my faith. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and my family, and in the end, that's all that matters.


I want to thank all of you for sticking by my side. I know that at times I need to just shut down, vent, or cry. I still want to thank my sweet friends new and old for sticking with me. Know I love you all, and I am forever grateful for the blessings that you are.

2 comments:

  1. I am greatful for the pleasure I have to have known you. Had we never moved out you I wouldn't have met a wonderful sweet person like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I am so glad that we know each other. You are an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete