Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Surprise!!!

No it's not what you think. I'm NOT pregnant!!! Thank goodness!!! Not that I don't love being a mom, but having our sons all grown up by the time we are in our 30s is very nice.

I'm hoping to have my book in publishers hands in about 2 months. That will be amazing. I'm outlining book numbers 2 and 3, and that makes me one very contented author.

There is one thing that has been bothering me as of late. It's feeling like the people that were once my friends have drifted away, or are drifting away. I realize that is to be expected on some level, but it does kind of suck. My world because of the agoraphobia is one that takes place virtually rather than completely physically. I am okay around certain people: my hubby, sons, and therapist, so logically it makes sense that people would drift. It doesn't mean that I have to like it, though.

So, if you are one of my friends, virtual or not, please know that I'm here and missing you. Please know that I haven't forgotten you, so please don't forget me. Please know that if I could be there physically, I would. I'm working on it, but it will take time. So, here is the big question:

Will you be my friend?

2 comments: