Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chef Gordon Ramsay


I know, I know, Chef Ramsay? This chick has lost it! She's blogging about Chef Ramsay? Well, yes. Yes, I am.

I love Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, Hotel Hell, and Kitchen Nightmares. Yeah, he's tough on the contestants, but it's all to better them and their skills. he rides the ones that have the most talent to hone that talent. He yells when needed, but he also praises when it's called for.

I also love that he's a family man. He loves his wife and children. You can tell from the way his gentle nature shows through. He brought his mom on Hell's Kitchen and he showed nothing but respect for her.

What really makes me like him is that he hasn't forgotten his roots. He knows what it's like to start from nothing and make something of himself. He can be caring, gentle, and kind because he understands.

My hubby and I would love to spend a day with Chef Ramsay. Would I cook for him? You bet! I know that he would be appreciative of someone cooking for him. If he cusses at our table, well, he can say goodbye to his dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment