Monday, June 27, 2011

What I know

What I know is that I don't know much.
-
I don't know how I am going to get my book published, but I do know that I am going to work my butt off to get it done.
-
I don't know what I did to offend so many people, but if being accepted means I have to change who I am...It's not going to happen.
-
I don't know why people act one way on Sundays, and then act differently every other day of the week.
-
I don't know why people can be so mean.
-
What I do know, is that I am who I am. If you are a good friend to me, I am by your side through thick and thin.
-
I know that I am a wife and mother first. Everything else comes second.
-
I know that I am a heavy metal playing, gory sci-fi tv and movie loving, YA novel reading and writing, LDS mom and wife. That is who I am. That is who I want to be, and that is who I probably always will be.
-
I know that I tell it how it is. The good, bad, pretty, ugly, and everything in between. If you don't like it, you know where the off switch is. Don't let the door hit you on your rear as you leave. BTW-You won't be missed. Fair weather friends never are.

2 comments:

  1. She is great company, and a fine woman of the highest caliber. I guess that's why I married her. :)

    ReplyDelete