Thursday, May 3, 2012

Growing

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be where I am today. I am getting healthier all of the time. I'm learning how to set boundaries, and I'm enjoying blogging and writing my books. The most difficult part is having patience with myself. I always want things done yesterday. I want everything to be taken care of a month ago, and realizing that it will take a very long time for things to fall into place the way I want them to is a bummer. I have so much love in my life with my family. I am cherished by them, and I cherish them. I'm also learning that it's okay to cut out toxic people from my life. I know that I can set those limits and it's not wrong. My world is a joyful place to be. I love my life. I have the most incredible husband that shows me so much support and love. How could I not be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment