Monday, February 21, 2011

Things I Love

I wanted to make a list of everything that I love. I don't know why; maybe because you can get to know someone better. So here it goes!

My family
My home
Our Cute Little Car
Writing
CHOCOLATE!!!
Ice Cream
Music-I Have To Have Music
DVDs
Sleeping In
Staying Up Late
Geico Commercials
Mayhem Commercials
Red Hair Dye :)
BOOKS!!!
Coloring
Early Spring
Lilacs
Rainy Days
Hot Cocoa
Office Supplies
Hugs
Junk Food
Mangoes
Air Conditioning
THE OCEAN!!!!
Cats
Trees
Pajamas
Cheeseburgers
Crispy Fries
Homemade Bread
Crisp Fall Air
Quilts From Gramma
Naps
Apple Picking
The Way Pencils and Crayons Smell
Thrift Shops
King of The Hill
Parks
Dr.Phil
Sweet Friends
Dates with My Hubby
Homeschooling
Yankee Candles
Dancing
Concerts
Reading
I Spy Computer Games
Fox News
Cute Little Baby Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment